Tuesday, June 9, 2009

UPDATE!!!!!

I just wanted to let you know that, just like the last blog title, you DID HELP me find my camera!!! In all seriousness, I have been looking for it since Thursday; I just read the two comments--one of which was a prayer (thank you Andi) and the other suggested I let her know where I find the camera...so that maybe she (Melissa) could find where her son hid the remote. The remote comment got me thinking. I had checked the "box" where our remotes are stored twice (Pace once and me once) but that comment got me thinking I should look just one more time. HALLELUJAH! Our prayers have been answered, and I've got my camera! Thank y'all :) and Melissa, I hope you find that remote :)
[Pace snapped this shot of us...the forgiven child :) You can see she was REAL concerned. Don't you love our friendly neighborhood skeleton in the background?]

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Yeah! What a sweet picture!

Hillary @ The Other Mama said...

Glad you found it and what a hilarious skeleton! Too funny!

Lindsey said...

so glad you found the camera! we recently had a camera mishap too and i was so glad to get it back over the weekend. now if this baby will just COME, so we can take some pictures! your scones sound delicious too!

andi said...

SO glad you found it! The skeleton is so funny! You could string lights on it during Christmas!