Wednesday, January 21, 2009

JSYK

Don't you like the lingo of my title :) Just So You Know, I've been putting my money where my mouth was this morning and I wanted to offer a little idea. Tent time...A couple of old sheets draped over our dining room chairs, a big old blanket on the floor, a couple of pillows and Voila...Pace and Dapples are camping out in the playroom with their babies. Besides folding a few sheets back up, this won't be too much trouble either. Thought you might want to try :) I was glad I woke up with this blog to remind me to actually do something about what I was worrying over last night. I really had to bite my tongue hard when Pace started rattling off all the different things she wanted to do today.



**JSYAK (Just So You Also Know), the entertainment offered by the tent only lasted about 30 minutes :) Oh the attention span of a three year old!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is PRECIOUS! I use to do this all the time....We use to do it at night in the den, and call it camping :)

Lisa said...

I have joked that I am going to start a support group for moms of first born daughters! (no offense, to you, of course!!) I have learned over the past 8 1/2 years that they are a breed of their own!! My daughter Corrie wants to know what the plan is and as many details as possible. (sometimes it wears me out!!) Never mind that I have her two little brothers who need plans also!